Airbrush Makeup is a makeup technique that uses air as a vehicle to spray the face or body. Consequently, with this application technique, the skin is not touched. Train in this specialty with Euroinnova! Shall we find out how to get it?
The equipment consists of a sprayer or airbrush similar to those used in design or illustration, a hose, a small compressor, and different makeup bases in different shades.
The makeup base should influence the airbrush without problems since the pigments are tiny.
Throughout this marker, we will discuss airbrush makeup and make our extensive online training offer available. The technique gives us a soft finish with a faded texture, widely used in photography, film, and television. It is ideal for close-up shots.
When is Airbrush Makeup Suitable?
It is used in traditional parties, as well as for weddings or for some characterization of the face. And it is the best for taking close-up photos due to its finish.
It is a type of high-definition makeup, an air gun that acts as a magic wand to leave faces clean and perfect in cosmetics and makeup.
Airbrush makeup is highly recommended due to its precision, finish, texture, and natural appearance.
Know the Types of Airbrush Makeup Products
The airbrush has recently acquired great popularity among the vast list of tools and means used by people for professional makeup and styling. A revolution for cosmetic professionals, he reads on and learns how to use it like a true artist.
- Bases: These are the most common and the easiest to understand. It is because they are present in ordinary makeup, so when you already have a certain level of experience in it, it is not at all difficult to understand their presence in it. They must be of quality because you will never stop using them.
- Paints: These are a more specific option for airbrush makeup, especially when using stencils in makeup development. An example is looking to make up a particular shape above the eyes, eyebrows, or another face.
- Diluents: the latter are the ones that are responsible for making the previous ones work since they activate their characteristics and prepare them so that you can work with them on your dream makeup.
What is the Airbrush Effect and How to Achieve it?
It results from airbrush makeup, giving the skin a smooth and uniform base and texture without any patches or blemishes. Also, it is used in film and television.
It is a makeup technique that involves spraying the face or body using air as a vehicle; consequently, the skin is not touched with this application technique.
Makeup artists looking to achieve an airbrush effect should use an airbrush, which allows for light, dramatic makeup that lasts up to 24 hours.
This long-wearing matte makeup style is ideal for a special event.
It’s possible to get that flawless skin that airbrushing offers without an airbrush.
At Miriam, we give you the Steps to Achieve it:
- Use a matte cream foundation that covers imperfections on your skin, including pimples and freckles.
- Use an egg-shaped sponge to apply the next layer of matte makeup.
- Apply a matte shadow on the cheeks with the help of your fingers.
- Remove it with a rejuvenating mask to keep your skin more cared for.
We insist that applying matte makeup on perfect skin is the basis of this technique.
Also Read: Makeup Tips that will make your Lifespan a Hundred Times Easier